- Motorist Who Injured 4-Year-Old in Lebanon and Fled Has Been Found (KSPR, KY3)
- Developer Wants Part of Downtown Street Closed, Cites “Safety” as Reason, Others Aren’t Buying It (KMOV)
- Potential North/South MetroLink Line Would Be Years in the Making (KSDK, KMOV)
- St. Louis Business Journal Poll: Should MetroLink Expand With a North/South Route?
- MoDOT’s I-70 “Road to Tomorrow” Plan Still Under Wraps (KSDK)
- Roundabouts Aren’t Necessarily Safer for Everyone (Planetizen)
More headlines at Streetsblog USA